[peel] Re: Mark's Mixtapes: more from the vault

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Thu Aug 6 23:19:48 CEST 2009

Blimey! All this time I've been thinking that that refrain went "my coat
for Jim's". Mind I'm notoriously crap at picking up song lyrics. For
many years I thought "Young, Gifted and Black" was about a firm of
solicitors or something.

But thanks to Mark, Alan, Roger, the Steves and everyone else for all
the recent stuff. I was hoping to have a bit of Top Gear '68 and Peel
Show '81 action for you this week, but due to a cock-up on the ripping
front they'll have to be held over till next week.

Eddie.