Something new for the weekend

saipanda saipanda@...
Wed Aug 12 18:43:54 CEST 2009

Belated thanks for this one, Ken!

Think the last 15 or so minutes of part 3 of the 1996 F50 final show files (dated 29 Dec)  on Gary's reborn server (thanks, Gary!) has part of one of these, on "black" music, then the next file has the rest, I think. Not sure if the advertised broadcast date is quite right, but hope the show is of interest.

Cheers,

Steve