Archers Of Loaf

ken garner ken_garner@...
Thu Aug 6 14:19:18 CEST 2009

Thanks, Rob, and thanks Andrew who emailed me off list - that's sorted it! Freezing Point was the retitled 'I'll Never Think Of You Again' from the first session. Listening to Andrew's tape from the Andrew T Radio Archive site, that number has both those two phrases as refrains in the lyric, and the second of those websites you suggested Rob confirms this. So my revised Sessionography entry now looks like this below...

cheers

ken

~

Archers Of Loaf º

23/4/94 Backwash,† South Carolina, I'll Never Think Of You Again [Freezing Point],† Revenge.† Mark Price (d), Matthew Gentling (b), Eric Johnson (g), Eric Bachmann (g). 20/3/94 MV3 ME FK

4/11/94 Thunder Fog, Bacteria, Smoking Pot In The Hot City,† Mutes In The Steeple.† 22/9/94 MV4 TdB JLC  † on º 1996 Alias CD compilation The Speed of Cattle