[peel] Re: Archers Of Loaf

Robert Ward r0bertward@...
Thu Aug 6 01:19:49 CEST 2009

Hi Ken,

not quite sure what info you're after, but it might be on here http://www.aliasrecords.com/archersofloaf.htm or here http://www.webinfront.com/tapes/94peeltape.txt

rob

From: ken garner <ken_garner@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 5 August, 2009 15:49:58
Subject: [peel] Re: Archers Of Loaf

Just back from a long vacation in USA this one prompted yet another addendum to my Sessionography digital word file, only... the track title on the CD of Freezing Point does not appear in the BBC documentation which I used for the book. My guess is this was one of the listed songs in my book retitled, most likely either South Carolina, or I'll Never Think Of You Again (both from the first session), or less likely, either Thunder Fog or Bacteria from the second session (but the CD does give the dates and details for the first session). Or one track got missed off the Romeo session sheet at the time. Can anyone familiar with their work, their sessions or this CD tidy, (or even a tape of the show of 23/4/94) this one up, please? ta

ken