any interest in an early nineties cassette collection?

thinkingthinkingthinking slo.coche@...
Sat Apr 25 16:02:04 CEST 2009

The gaps from tape flipping are very minimal with my cassettes as I used
to have the next blank side fully prepared to insert and press record
when the previous side was nearly full. This was always done between
tracks when possible, so the gaps are almost all in the links. They are
minimal, but it would certainly be good to find duplicate recordings to
fill the gaps.

Steve

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, rockerq@... wrote:

> > <<One (minor) point - I can imagine some point in the future where
> > we have multiple duplicates (dupes) of shows, mainly 90's, 00's -
> > I suppose that's a good thing, cos its more choice !>>
> >

> Since most recordings have gaps where the tapes were flipped it means
we
> are more likely to be able to assemble shows in their entirety!
>
> Also, while a unique recording is worth keeping whatever the quality,
if
> there are duplicates it increases the likelihood of higher quality.
>
> I would reiterate that I would be happy to take on Steve's box once
the
> 400Box is complete - we have currently 4 - 6 active UK-based rippers,
I divide