Peel show - 10/2/1999

alanforduk alan@...
Sun Apr 19 22:11:44 CEST 2009

Either no-one has posted for 4 days, or there's a problem with my e-mail.
Anyway, here's another show from the attic. It's 94 mins of a two-hour-ish show from 10/2/99, with Woodbine in session. Ken's book indicates, on p237, that the show ran from 10:10pm to midnight.
My tape misses the first and last tracks.
The audio quality my be dodgy, but the aesthetic quality is high.

Tracklisting here:
http://www.avistic.demon.co.uk/playlists/1999/06.txt
Note that, as indicated, the track by Mr & Mrs Young was not played that night (many thanks Lorcan).

Side a 46:55
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GMSCDJY5
Runs from
TD5 - Subway Life