[peel] Thanks

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Tue Apr 7 10:00:21 CEST 2009

>d) To hangthedj for the two Sophisticated Boom Boom sessions. The
>second was repeated during the 1982 FF, so if you have that one,
>Martin, I would love to hear it. While I was searching for these on
>the Net (to no avail), I was amused by one girl's comment: 'I hated
>Sophisticated Boom Boom, because my boyfriend ran off with one of
>them'! Were they really all that to look at?

I think I'm being exceptionally thick this morning even
by my standards so to clarify

you have the first  (10-11-81) and the third  (15-6-82)
but need the 2nd  (7-10-82)

http://www.divshare.com/download/7033031-3d7

I think the last lineup (with only one member in
common with the linup that did these sessions)
became His Latest Flame

martinw