Thanks

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Tue Apr 7 04:53:48 CEST 2009

a) To Mike for highlighting the Best Of Peel on the Wiki: more track listings to come. Any more compialtions in the pipeline? pretty please??
b) To Steve and Mike for their words about the last 500 Box rip: as you say, without Colin's spirit of adventure, they would not exist.
c) To bbrbr57 for the improved version of 2 October 2003. This was my first track listing for the Wiki, and I have just updated it as a result.
d) To hangthedj for the two Sophisticated Boom Boom sessions. The second was repeated during the 1982 FF, so if you have that one, Martin, I would love to hear it. While I was searching for these on the Net (to no avail), I was amused by one girl's comment: 'I hated Sophisticated Boom Boom, because my boyfriend ran off with one of them'! Were they really all that to look at?
e) To Ken for just about everything!!

Best wishes
Steve [TK]