Peel in Manchester #3

ken garner ken_garner@...
Fri Apr 3 00:51:36 CEST 2009

Here, I think, is the very last of my complete shows, the third night in March 96 - Wednesday 20th - that Peel sat in for Mark Radcliffe from 10pm-midnight. And this is a jolly one, with Lard and Mark Lamarr in the studio, and a good live session from Calvin Party. Has turned out a good recording too. Enjoy. There is no more where this comes from. I did not tape the Thursday because there was no session guest, and I did not tape the second and third weeks later that year when Peel sat in again. Sorry about that.

Peel is Radcliffe #3 1996-03-20a
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P3I4HQNM
Peel is Radcliffe #3 1996-03-20b
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0XJOTJY9