September Weekend Bonus

ken garner ken_garner@...
Mon Sep 29 14:16:30 CEST 2008

Today is the Glasgow September holiday, the local holiday we have here instead of the
August Bank Holiday, so as a bonus here's 45 mins only of a Peel show I found in my office,
by way of an experiment. I've noticed the older my rips are, the fewer downloads they get.
And this is the oldest show or part-show I have in my possession unedited. The cassette has
my handwriting on it, but I do not think it was me that taped it (my other surviving 84 show
fragments do not start til late February, and I do remember doing those). I have a vague
memory one of students may have given it to me, as a gift from their Dad or something,
sometime during the 90s, and I dated using my shows index. Anyway, despite Peel's early
80s downbeat delivery, there's some nice stuff here

Peel 1984-01-30, 10.30-11.15pm approx only, Three Mustaphas Three & Yip Yip Coyote

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EMZD4X6X