Andrew T's C90's batch 2

andrewthezmore AndrewThezmore@...
Wed Sep 24 21:11:31 CEST 2008

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "thebarguest" <thebarguest@...> wrote:
I'm pretty sure that it's Oct 1st, but the tape is up in the loft
again now so I can't check.

There was an advert for this show in the papers in the style of a
tape inlay. I'll scan it and post it up when I manage to get
photoshop loaded again. The advert inlay is pretty good except it
wraps around the tape in the wrong direction! It could possibly be
held up as an example of the beeb encouraging people to tape the
show...