400 Box

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Tue Sep 23 15:39:34 CEST 2008

Works t'other way as well - the more peeps that "discover", then
the more chance of a "holy grail" transmuting from a tape in a loft
to www for all ! For example, I told Billfromnorthwales about this
group and he kindly shared the hyper-welcome 1978 full FF .....

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, RobF <robfleay@...> wrote:

> Has anyone else caught any download stats on the 400 box shows?
>
> I've hosted my mp3 versions on Mediafire, which gives me some basic
stats - so I can see that most of the tapes I've shared have had
around 70-100 downloads each!

> I'm assuming that our work isn't being publicised much outside of
the mailing list, so that's not bad going.

> Did we decide to keep it low key on purpose? My own thoughts were
that the further the word spread amongst music fans then the less
chance that someone would profit by trying to sell the shows on ebay?