Two new session requests

bty997881 roger.carruthers@...
Sat Sep 13 21:18:31 CEST 2008

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "rushomancy" <rushomancy@...> wrote:

I found a couple of Ron Geesin albums on this blog: http://mutant-sounds.blogspot.com
Very tidy vinyl rips they are too.
On the back of the `As He Stands' album, the second `Bright eyed thanks' (after, er Pete
Townsend) goes to John Peel, of course.
 Which reminds me, during a recent big clearout at work I found a few Radiophonic
Workshop albums amongst a wad of library stuff that was being thrown out. Sadly I could
rescue them all, but I did get four in fairly decent nick. I'll rip & share them some day,
Cheers
Roger