[peel] Re: Two new session requests

Alasdair Macdonald wewalkforonereason@...
Sat Sep 13 14:56:24 CEST 2008

Ludus is the only one I have (and it's 6 Music mp2, not FM).

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=214302

Ludus
BBC Session (John Peel show)
Maida Vale Studio 4
London
U.K.
1982-08-04

First broadcast 1982-08-18

Digital Satellite rebroadcast 2008-06-12 MPEG1 layer 2 @ 160kbps:
BBC Radio 6 > DVB-S > Hauppauge Nova-S > DVBviewer > .ts > PVAStrumento > .mpa >
MpegSchnitt (to extract required audio).

 1. (Pride Below The Navel) Vagina Gratitude   1:43
 2. Covenant   4:08
 3. Too Hot To Handle    3:14
 4. Wrapped In Silence   5:50
Total Time : [14:56]