[peel] Archiving the tapes

Jimmy Stepek jimmystep@...
Thu Sep 4 14:18:20 CEST 2008

Reconstruction of the shows (which is what we all want) is the final outcome of archiving the tapes, so getting the best transfer initially was behind my process. Other people with better skills than my own will make a better job of processing these files into complete shows. The eventual outcome will be the same.

Cheers....Jimmy