[peel] Ultimate Spinach singer returns -- plus, Barbara Cartland album details

RobF robfleay@...
Mon Sep 1 10:30:12 CEST 2008

> On the unlikely possibility anyone's interested, here's more details on the album it was
> from:
> http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2007/05/365_days_130_ba.html

Nice one! As Peel didn't mention the track title and Bryan's tracklist therefore had a ? next to it, I was searching for this very info but drew a blank! I ended up getting the song name just from the lyrics. Getting to hear insane stuff like that is definitely the highlight of ripping these tapes..