[peel] Re: <Wiki> Editing other people’s work / FF79 & 80 questions

bill.spiby@... bill.spiby@...
Sun Oct 26 21:36:44 CET 2008

Hi Mic,

In most cases (Alison for instance) I'm just stating that that's where it was (probably) played from and of course it doesn't matter too much as it's the same as the LP version. I think my Damned examples though may be different recordings (will have to defer to Damned fans on that though).

Generally, though it's a tricky question as to whether list from issue actually played, LP or other source or perhaps even most readily available source (ie a best of comp). My preference obviously is for sourcing the actual version played so will always opt for that actually played, but it is purely a personal thing.

Bill