[peel] Peel 1981

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Sun Oct 26 16:09:51 CET 2008

> <<Are any from 1981 available to download and can I make a monetary
> contribution towards this kind of archive making. Many, many thanks to
> the people who have put up the shows from 1978 and 1979 as well as all
> the others. I really do appreciate this very much indeed.>>

We are seeking contributions towards the costs of ripping the 400 Box
cassettes - mainly the cost of sending the cassettes to the people doing the ripping
and back to me by secure post.

You can pay by Paypal, to my address of rockerq@... - making sure to tell
me that its for peel tape postage. Or you can send chqs or postal orders -
email me offlist for my details!

Cheers!

Rocker