Peel 1981

egdirdle2001 penarth2002@...
Sun Oct 26 01:42:11 CEST 2008

I have very many TDK 120s from Jan 1981 upto about 1987. Unfortunately
they feature very little of the chat and mainly the music from Peel
shows.

With my male completist gene working overtime I seem to have worked up
a soft spot for Peel's 1981 shows.

Are any from 1981 available to download and can I make a monetary
contribution towards this kind of archive making. Many, many thanks to
the people who have put up the shows from 1978 and 1979 as well as all
the others. I really do appreciate this very much indeed.

I really miss him...him and Strummer

Best wishes everyone

Karl