[peel] thanks to everyone (Oscars-style)

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Fri Oct 24 22:39:46 CEST 2008

hello, yes ill reciprocate that sentiment, thanks to everyone past and present who`s contributed, specially the main players who conduct the aural assault on the eardrums at an alarming rate. thanks to the 3s`s respectively with their help and comments[stoecker,steve so it goes,and steve saipanda.]  more ''best of peels'' on there way,with many tracks included that hopefully bleeding lugholes will experience for the first time, regards mikemisery.-- On Thu, 10/23/08, saipanda <saipanda@...> wrote:

From: saipanda <saipanda@...>
Subject: [peel] thanks to everyone (Oscars-style)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, October 23, 2008, 6:40 AM

Hi Doc,

Many thanks for this and other recent ones from the 400 Box. Too bad about the whistling
background sound on the previous one. Also many thanks for recent Wiki
updates/additions.

And many thanks, as ever, also to RobF, Andrew, Ken, Steve (Teenage Kicks), and everyone
else who shared stuff recently.

Very much enjoyed listening to parkermike81' s compilation of mistakes last night. Good
one.

And Rocker -- slightly belatedly heard your latest on Dandelion, also last night. For those
who haven't caught the show yet, there's a nice mention for this group.

And anyone else I didn't mention...

Cheers,

Steve

--- In peel@yahoogroups. com, Dr Mango <dr_mango2004@ ...> wrote:

> Here's today's effort.
>
> This is Wednesday 29th November. Sessions come from the Wailing Cocks and a repeat
of John Cooper Clarke's debut. The recording is the bulk of the second hour of the show,
although the end is missing. Funny actually, with a name like Wailing Cocks I was
expecting them to be an Oi! type punk band, but they turn out to be a fairly standard rock
group.