thanks to everyone (Oscars-style)

saipanda saipanda@...
Thu Oct 23 08:40:11 CEST 2008

Hi Doc,

Many thanks for this and other recent ones from the 400 Box. Too bad about the whistling
background sound on the previous one. Also many thanks for recent Wiki
updates/additions.

And many thanks, as ever, also to RobF, Andrew, Ken, Steve (Teenage Kicks), and everyone
else who shared stuff recently.

Very much enjoyed listening to parkermike81's compilation of mistakes last night. Good
one.

And Rocker -- slightly belatedly heard your latest on Dandelion, also last night. For those
who haven't caught the show yet, there's a nice mention for this group.

And anyone else I didn't mention...

Cheers,

Steve

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Dr Mango <dr_mango2004@...> wrote:

> Here's today's effort.
>
> This is Wednesday 29th November. Sessions come from the Wailing Cocks and a repeat
of John Cooper Clarke's debut. The recording is the bulk of the second hour of the show,
although the end is missing. Funny actually, with a name like Wailing Cocks I was
expecting them to be an Oi! type punk band, but they turn out to be a fairly standard rock
group.