[peel] 1977 Festive 50 (a billion questions ( very  slight exaggeration))

bill.spiby@... bill.spiby@...
Thu Oct 23 22:42:16 CEST 2008

Thanks Martin,

It's making my hair curly trying to work it out. Am I right then in thinking that there is no other even vaguely eligible version though, released in '77 other than the A side of the 7"? Given that the base tune was from something else and the version with vocal A&D dubs is probably from a later release.

Regards
Bill