[peel] 1977 Festive 50 (a billion questions (very slight exaggeration))

bill.spiby@... bill.spiby@...
Wed Oct 22 23:20:07 CEST 2008

So Martin, was there a Dub of this track kicking around in 77 to your knowledge?

Certainly in general, reggae tracks seem to be the hardest to find definitive details on. But hey, that's half the fun.