[peel] Re: 1977 Festive 50 (a billion questions (very slight exaggeration))

bill.spiby@... bill.spiby@...
Wed Oct 22 21:54:23 CEST 2008

Thanks chaps. I think that's fairly conclusive then that it would have been the 12" of Dancing the Night Away and the Jamaican release of Uptown Top Ranking (which is quite possibly different mix from UK hit version).

Cheers Bill