500 Box: last show of first batch (10 November 1995)

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Tue Oct 21 16:37:15 CEST 2008

Dear Colin

Fear not, your reputation as a Peelite par excellence remains
unimpeached. The police have been notified concerning the unauthorised
inclusion of said material, and expect an arrest of a renegade group
of cock rockers any day soon ;-)).

Best wishes
Steve [Teenage Kicks]

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, colin bray <colinbray@...> wrote:

> I don't and never have listened to Bon Jovi except with extreme
discomfort and reluctance. I just wanted to clear my name. Thank you.

> Colin.
>

> To: peel@...: so_it_goes_2512@...: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 03:40:29
+0000Subject: [peel] 500 Box: last show of first batch (10 November 1995)

> Fellow PeelitesShow: Friday 10 November 1995Session artists: Heads,
Distorted Waves Of Ohm (repeat)Download links:Part 1 -
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7NGMQWHIPart 2 -
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=293I3QGCPart 3 -
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9WIBU1K6Part 4 -
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OVFUS6DGTracklisting:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/10_November_1995Part Three starts very
wobbly indeed but picks up quickly, and I havespared you the Bon Jovi
track that originally started Part 4, from ashow called 'Power Hour'.
God help us.There will be no more shows from the 500 Box until I have
returnedthese to Colin. I hope you have all enjoyed the rips so
far.Best wishesSteve [Teenage Kicks]

http://windowslive.com/connect/post/wedowindowslive.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!20EE04FBC541789!167.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_092008