400 Box New Shows (RF Batch Two)

RobF robfleay@...
Sat Oct 18 11:42:40 CEST 2008

Brace yourselves and prepare to nudge your bandwidth-ometers into the red...as I've just completed my 2nd batch of 400 Box Tapes and here are the results.

First up I managed to complete a couple of shows that were previously uploaded in an incomplete form (from Batch One that I received):
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/27_June_1979
Leyton Buzzards 3rd session and Raincoats 1st session
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/17_September_1979
Stiff Little Fingers 3rd session
====

This one is still incomplete but is now only missing the last 30 minutes:
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/18_September_1979
Madness 1st and only session and Wire 3rd session
====

And then a few brand new complete shows:
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/10_September_1979
Quads 1st session and Cockney Rejects 1st session
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/11_September_1979
Loudon Wainwright III 7th session and The Cravats 1st session
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/12_September_1979
The Flowers 1st session & Merton Parkas 1st Session
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/04_October_1979
Vitus Dance 1st and only session
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/08_October_1979
OMD 1st session and The Flys 3rd session
====

Finally a couple of new incomplete shows
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/28_June_1979
UK Subs 3rd Session (1hr 18 mins only)
====
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/13_September_1979
The Prats 1st session (last 25 mins only)
====

The links are all at the foot of the Wiki Pages, or alternately, my mediafire folder with ALL the 400 Box shows I've ripped is here
http://tinyurl.com/6zog77

Enjoy!