Today and this week on Another Nice Mess

Marcelle mar.celle@...
Tue Oct 7 10:08:20 CEST 2008

Hi there, today and this week on Another Nice Mess, the only weekly
three hour live radio show done in Peel's spirit (and which has been
running for more than 20 years):

* Robert Wyatt guesting on Barbara Morgenstern's new album
* Death Sentence: Panda! (Chinese folk meets Melt Banana)
* New dubstep 12''s by amongst others Mrk1 and Dusk & Blackdown
* The Great Leap Forward's first album in nearly 20 years!
* Great D.I.Y. poppunk from The Lovely Eggs, who like to fall of
bicycles
* Weird gabba from I:Gor
* Great techno from Gaiser on Minus!
* Indie guitars fom Fortuna Pop!
* Beauty from Static Caravan label
* Devastating breakcore from Rioteer
* Songs about communism by Istari Lasterfahrer!!

Oldies/requests: Depth Charge, Benjamin Lew/Steven Brown, Orange Juice,
Kai Ray

A session by Leipzig dubstepper DJ I.R.

And much much more cutting edge, surprising stuff besides!!

For INFO/REQUESTS mail Marcelle at:  <mailto:info@...>
info@...
She broadcasts LIVE from home, so she might play your requested song
(almost)
instantly!

ANOTHER NICE MESS
 ''Indispensable listening''        ''If you're missing Peel, allow this
to feed you''    ''Marcelle could have been a great teacher in a class
of 'curiosity'!''    ''Always good music in all styles!''
  (Mick Patrick, Scotland)         (Sarah Nelson, England)
(Peter-Max Jacobsen, Denmark)
(Georgedelajungla, Spain)

DFM Radio, 6th October 2008

LISTEN LIVE online:  <http://www.dfm.nu> www.dfm.nu every Tuesday
between 19-22 hours CET (Dutch time) / 18-21 hours BST (UK time)
LISTEN (AGAIN) AT ANY OTHER TIME via  <http://www.anothernicemess.com>
www.anothernicemess.com

WEBSITE:  <http://www.anothernicemess.com> www.anothernicemess.com