Peel's Record Box

saipanda saipanda@...
Thu Oct 2 09:53:07 CEST 2008

Wow, how cool to have everything but those ones. Have just been collecting digital
versions. With not having a record player and all.

Apart from Sipho Bhengu and Dreamland Express, the only other track I don't have (like a
few other people, I think) is "Old Smokie" by The Fireman, which you seem to have. Any
chance of a ripped copy? Digital pic of the label/sleeve as a bonus?

Other ones I couldn't find any artwork for are Al Ferrier, Johnnie Taylor, Marc Bolan, Mickie
Lee Lane, Paul Blake, Ray Martin, Revelino, Sasha Caro, The Factory, The Legion Of Super-
Heroes, The Versatiles/Lee Perry, Yami Bolo. Might just be my rubbish Internet search
abilities.

Hoping you can make my day here. (Doesn't have to be today, of course).

Cheers,

Steve

PS For those who don't know the site, some further info here:
http://my.opera.com/JohnPeelsRecordBox/blog/