[peel] Peel's Record Box

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Wed Oct 1 23:44:55 CEST 2008

> <<Excellent - well done! which ones are you missing now then?>>

7. Anti-Social - Traffic lights + teacher, teacher (Dynamite Records - DR01 -
1977) (got reissue) (EXPENSIVE)

12. Bobby Lee Trammell - If you ever get it once (you gonna' want it agin') +
Don't you know I love you (ALLEY 1050) 1966 (UNKNOWN)

27. Dreamland Express - Groovy + u.f.o (EMI) (UNKNOWN)

90. Sipho Bhengu - Tickey dopies + I saluti (INKONKONI) 1971 (UNKNOWN)

101. The Factory - Path through the forest + Gone (MGM) 1968 (got reissue)
(EXPENSIVE)

106. The Misunderstood - I can take you to the sun + Who do you love
(FONTANA) 1966 (got Reissue) (EXPENSIVE)

Could also do with picture sleeves for my 2 copies of MC5 - Looking At You /
Borderline on A-Square - oh, and black vinyl and red vinyl copies of "Surprise
Package Vol 2" on Flying Bomb (My copy is on gray marbled vinyl & not sure
what version Peel had!)

So if anyone has spare copies of these floating around you know what to get
me for Christmas now!

Cheers!

Rocker