400 box tapes

RobF robfleay@...
Wed Oct 1 22:26:50 CEST 2008

Just sat down tonight to make a start on my second batch of 10 tapes from the 400 box and the first one I listen to has John saying words to the effect of:

"we tape all these programs so we can listen back to them in the event of me saying something unfortunate..."

I seem to remember at the start of the 400 box project Ken saying that he didn't think the BBC did tape the shows back then...could there already be copies of these shows in the archive?

Anyway - not uploaded yet but the 17th September show of which I previously shared the last 20 minutes - is now complete (bar a few missing minutes when the tapes were swapped)

Will post the link when it's done uploading