re- 07.mp3

lorcan58 lorcan58@...
Wed Nov 26 23:34:01 CET 2008

Well I dutifully downloaded and listened several times and I have to
say I'd be astonished if anyone manages to identify this one. I know
a lot of the stuff Peel played sounded like a jumble of noise, but
this is even moreso.

Maybe once all the Peel tapes are digitised we could try some pattern-
matching algorithms against the resulting database?

Lorcan