[peel] 500 Box: new home

lollygagger lollygagger@...
Wed Nov 26 16:09:29 CET 2008

Excellent!!!!

Could there be a site like this for the ebay 400 collection???

I couldn't even tell you if the tapes  I converted to flac/mp3 from the first batch are on line to download yet.

It would be easier to see them on one web site.

Gordon

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 5:41 PM
  Subject: [peel] 500 Box: new home

  Fellow Peelites

  Thanks entirely to Gary's efforts on my behalf, the 500 Box shows will now be hosted at this site . I would also like to publicly thank him for putting up with my inane questions with such forbearance. There's only one show up at the moment (the first show from 1988 in the definitive, skip-free  rip) but I am rectifying that situation as I write.

  Best wishes

  Steve [Teenage Kicks]