FiS Request 1

vinpinman vinpinman@...
Wed Nov 26 10:44:18 CET 2008

I got this email recently and wondered if anyone can help:

'I wrote to John Peel on the Home Truths program in December 2002 and
they read out my email (which was a silly note about cats and toast
creating a perpetual motion machine - referring to this http://
www.c4vct.com/kym/humor/cattoast.htm ). Unfortunately I missed the
show and that was the month before they started archiving the shows
online.

I did catch the show the next week when it was being hosted by a
woman who mentioned the email and my name again (saying that it had
been read out the week before). In that show there was a follow up
from someone called 'Chris Cox' (http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/
hometruths/0251fromyou_catstoast.shtml). I do have a recording of
this show that wasn't hosted by John Peel.

I'm afraid I don't have the exact date of the show I missed but I'm
sure someone out there would have recorded it by chance. I emailed
the BBC previously but haven't heard anything back.'

Not much to go on but does anyone have this?