[peel] John Peel Festive 50! Final Week Of Voting!

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Mon Nov 24 21:19:57 CET 2008

Just a quick reminder that we have now entered the last week of voting in the
2008 Festive 50 hosted by Dandelion Radio.

Last date is the traditional November 30th cutoff!

To vote, go to:

http://www.dandelionradio.com/festive50.htm

and enter your three favorite tracks of the year. The rules are that they
must be tracks released in 2008, on disc or download, or else broadcast as a
session during the year. (we may also accept a few things that came out in late
2007 if they missed last year's vote).

Voting closes at midnight GMT on November 30th. You have less than a week
left to decide on your favourites and vote!

Feel free to forward on this mailing - please tell as many people as possible
- especially those with good musical taste!

Note for artists & record labels etc - feel free to tell your mates / fans
about the chart, but please don't tell them what to vote for! We have elaborate
security systems in place to eliminate bloc voting - this ain't Eurovision,
you know - this matters!

Oh - and everyone who votes will be entered into a draw, to win fabulous
prizes, such as a copy of Ken Garner's book "The Peel Sessions", signed by the
author!

The Festive 50 chart show will be hosted by a wide range of Dandelion Radio
DJs, and streamed in amongst our usual shows from December 25th 2008, through
until 31st January 2009.

Cheers!

Rocker