New here

lumeh1 lumeh1@...
Sun Nov 23 23:40:26 CET 2008

yes you right,i am from germany. Your upload adress don't work.
I find the message from 8529, have i to write him first, that i get a
upload access?
I've have a webside, perhaps i can put there and you can than
download the MP3-file. I think today it's to late to do it.
The BFBS radioshows runs here in germany every weekend. They were one
or sometimes two hour's long. I recorded them on cassetes 90 or 60
minutes. The Quality is different, but i think the most good.

Lumeh