Somebody is SELLING the Peel shows online

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Thu Nov 20 02:04:17 CET 2008

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gooner

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Jimmy Stepek <jimmystep@...> wrote:

> As someone who has shared his own recordings up on Dime only to see
them end up for sale on e-bay a few weeks later, I know only too well
the feeling of outrage that wells up inside of one. However, there is
bugger all you can do about it so I agree, its best to chill out.
Hopefully the bad Karma will get them in the end, whilst the sharing
that we do will stand us in good stead. Who knows!

> Anyway, what I need to know is, what is the connection between a
gooner and arsenil? I don't believe in this new religion of football
so could someone explain?