[peel] Re: Somebody is SELLING the Peel shows online

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Wed Nov 19 21:46:59 CET 2008

I'm seem to remember there was a Peel collector on SoulSeek a good while
ago with "gooner" in his name. If it's the same fellow I'm loath to
totally slate him as I downloaded some of his stuff.

As I was discussing with Steve W a week or three back, there's also
someone on eBay selling old radio programmes, including several of the
early Peel shows that have done the rounds here. A lot of his
descriptions are direct cut and pastes from Kat's Karavan. And
annoyingly, he has "eddie" in his username, and I was concerned that
folk from this group might assume it was me.

The password idea might work for a while, Ken, but the shows tend to
leak to torrent sites or collector lists anyway, so it won't keep them
out of mercenary clutches forever.

Eddie.