[peel] Somebody is SELLING the Peel shows online

ROGER CARRUTHERS roger.carruthers@...
Wed Nov 19 16:28:20 CET 2008

I'm pretty sure that this is where the 17 DVD set originated from, and whilst i do find the idea a little distasteful, in other respects, the guy deserves something for all the work he's put it. For this quantity of material, I imagine he's spent a lot of time on it.
 Btw, if these are just the same shows as on the DVD's, not many of them come up to the mark of 'superb quality', as advertised, and many of them are not complete shows, they're just the music without the links.
To some extent, we've already undermined his business somewhat by sharing the DVD set here, but then that's piracy for you (Arr!),
cheers
Roger