2008 Peel Sessions Poll: more votes please!

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun Nov 16 16:46:41 CET 2008

Dear Roger

Thanks for the suggestion, but I go through my spam every day: always
the same thing ('I have a million pounds in an African bank account
and I'd like to share it with you/Here is a list of private surgeons
in the USA/Would you like a smaller stomach/a bigger penis' etc etc,)
but no poll replies. I got one from Jan Rose in Germany today: I hope
this is the beginning of a trend!

Best wishes
Steve [Teenage Kicks]

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Roger Carruthers <roger.carruthers@...>