The Problem Of Hi Fi...

lionelgramaticus stuart.jones40@...
Fri Nov 14 08:45:59 CET 2008

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Dr Mango <dr_mango2004@...> wrote:

> Ah, Mr Obscure. As a frequent visitor to at least one of your blogs,
I'm pleased to see you've found your way here.

> I can help you out slightly with the first Roy Hill Band session. A
repeat of it was included on a tape (8.11.79) I recently ripped.
> You can download it here: http://sharebee.com/5f99b299
> Tracklisting: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/08_November_1978
>
> You only get 2 and a half tracks of the session on there, and
quality is a bit rough. But it's better than nowt I suppose.

> Dr M.

Thank you enormously for your reply and the link, it was damned
good of you.

Fab!

I got that Roy Hill session, plus a virus from one of the pop-ups
on the Sharebee page...I'll kill it with my Anti Virus thingy, but
hey...not pleasant.

But not your fault!

Thought I'd better mention it.

I'm delighted that you visit one of my mp3 webpages.
Is there any Peel session I can look for in my archive on your behalf
in return for this?

Gratefully,

- Stewy (mr obscure)