400 Box 1 New Show, 1 Corrected show

saipanda saipanda@...
Sun Nov 9 13:35:21 CET 2008

Hi Julian,

Thanks for the tips! Enjoying the TCKO version of Some Girls right now! Astonishing stuff!

Cheers,

Steve

http://wayoutjunk.blogspot.com/2006/08/temple-city-kazoo-orchestra-
some.html and if you want, download anything from YouTube via www.save2pc.com

> Cheers,
>
> Julian

you. Many thanks as well for the extra 15 minutes from T128. Have added the extra details
on