[peel] Re: 400 Box 1 New Show, 1 Corrected show

Julian Porter spiggytopes55@...
Sun Nov 9 13:02:26 CET 2008

Steve,

You can download "Some Kazoos" here: http://wayoutjunk.blogspot.com/2006/08/temple-city-kazoo-orchestra-some.html and if you want, download anything from YouTube via www.save2pc.com

Cheers,

Julian

--- On Sun, 9/11/08, saipanda <saipanda@...> wrote:

From: saipanda <saipanda@...>
Subject: [peel] Re: 400 Box 1 New Show, 1 Corrected show
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 9 November, 2008, 10:01 AM

Cheers Bill!

The links both seem fine now. Maybe I should get them up on the Wiki if that's OK by you. Many thanks as well for the extra 15 minutes from T128. Have added the extra details on
the tracklisting.

Thanks again for all the shows. Possible highspot for me was the Temple City Kazoo
Orchestra version of the theme from 2001 Space Odyssey. Have already added a link on
the appropriate page (20 October 1978), but if you can't wait, here's their live TV
performance of the same piece on YouTube:
http://uk.youtube. com/watch? v=T75MC69N2IU

I'm a sucker for this type of stuff.

Cheers,

Steve W