'The DK Box': 53 Shows from 2000

saipanda saipanda@...
Sun Nov 9 10:49:08 CET 2008

Sounds like a hearty welcome all round! As already mentioned, torrents might be the way
on the sharing front if you can sort them out.

The 17 DVD Peel compilations were originally shared by DeeDee ("of this parish") with
other members jumping in to help seed as he put them up. Seems to have worked pretty
well, as they seem to be pretty much still available.

I've never put one up myself, but maybe DeeDee or someone else could help sort you out
if you don't know the ins and outs of such things. If there's a problem with computer
access or limits on bandwidth, maybe someone here could do the honours if you can get
copies of the DVDs to them.

Best of luck.

Cheers,

Steve W