"Fancy a brew?"

ken garner ken_garner@...
Sat Nov 8 11:29:07 CET 2008

love to hear that extract, yes please! There was some confusion over the HMHB session(s)
in Manchester (titles, lineup), and I could not ask Maida Vale to rip me it late on after all
they'd done for me (if indeed they had it, but I suspect they do. I think in my own
collection I have one or possibly two more from that first week in March, will dig out
soon...

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Dr Mango <dr_mango2004@...> wrote:

> Belated thanks for this Ken. I have fond memories of the Radcliffe shows where JP sat in.
It was like getting a welcome double dose of Peel on those weeks. Do you have any other
of these shows in your collection? I've got a chunk of the show from Monday 14th October
1996 on tape. Half Man Half Biscuit were in, doing some live tracks. My recording includes
all their contribution and chat with JP but not, sadly, the rest of the show.