[peel] Re: best of peel vol 8[with introductions]

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Thu Nov 6 19:40:24 CET 2008

hello bill
 to clarify - only ''best of peel'' vol`s 8-12 have so far been uploaded which stated a description[the links are active still?] but i take your point that a file name would be usefull,i`ll stick them in if i remember when doing forthcoming comp`s[vol 7 this weekend with a bit of luck] cheers.
--- On Thu, 11/6/08, billfromnorthwales <billfromnorthwales@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

From: billfromnorthwales <billfromnorthwales@....uk>
Subject: [peel] Re: best of peel vol 8[with introductions]
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, November 6, 2008, 2:43 PM

I heard these are great, but I have a problem in that all volumes
have the the same file name "with introductions"

I think I overwrote some earlier ones with some later ones when
downloading.

Can you help me please Mike!!

Maybe a guide along the the lines of

Vol 8 http://www.megauplo ad.com/?d= fyf64d26
Vol 7 http://www.megauplo ad.com/XXXXXXXX
Vol 6 http://www.megauplo ad.com/XXXXXXXX
Vol 5 http://www.megauplo ad.com/XXXXXXXX
Vol 4 http://www.megauplo ad.com/XXXXXXXX
Vol 3 http://www.megauplo ad.com/XXXXXXXX

We have started naming files like

Peel 1979-11-21 XXXXX.mp3

So maybe complilations could be named

Peel 1981 MP Compilation Vol 2.mp3 or something?

Thanks