[peel] A few digitised shows.

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Tue Nov 4 23:19:19 CET 2008

> <<Let me know if there is any interest.>>

I would think there will be great interest!

That is not an era which we have massive coverage of.

I am sure people would be interested in any mp3s you would be prepared to put
up on Rapidshare or similar.

Likewise would be very interested if you would like to add your FLACs to the
archive - although at present there is no specific repository for the archive,
it exists on various people's hard drives - you would be welcome to send me
copies - not sure how you would do that for such a large filesize - maybe on a
few DVDrs - or via a torrent - or you could upload them one at a time to my
iDisk over a period of time.

Cheers!

Rocker