LOW first played by Peel when?

ken garner ken_garner@...
Tue Nov 4 10:59:09 CET 2008

Low's first peel session was not till 99, but I am sure he must have played their records some
considerable time before then (their first album was 93? 94?). If not from the show tapes
going round, does anyone have any recollections? I am hoping to talk to them soon regarding
the glitch in my book about the live one in 2000, and would like some more background
before doing so. I remember the Christmas mini album coming out of course (one of my
festive favorites), but am sure he featured more before that...

cheers

ken