[peel] Simon Joyner - "The Cowardly Traveller Pays His Toll"

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Sat May 3 05:16:14 CEST 2008

> <<Is the info above accurate?>>

No - it was obviously not "Famously" played by Peel in its entirety -
otherwise we'd all remember him doing it   - I guess he may well have played all the
tracks from it over a few shows - in which case there must be many other LPs
he similarly played "in their entirety" eg Undertones first, Siouxsie & the
Banshees first, Ballboy's first.

> <<What was that *other* record played by John in its entirety?>>

I had an idea that he played Pink Floyd's "Animals" LP in its entirety on its
release - quite surprising as I thought by then punk had already started. Can
anyone confirm this?

And did someone mention recently that he played a Tangerine Dream LP in its
entirety?

Cheers!

Rocker