More sad Kershaw news

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Tue Mar 4 23:33:41 CET 2008

Hi.
   I know one shouldn't judge others, but, with all the talk in
the media about liberal, constructive penal sentencing, why didn't
the judge order some anger management sessions for AK ?

   Or during incarceration, maybe he could have read some spiritual
stuff, after all, a lot of the world music he played on his wireless
shows espoused the principles of tolerance, forgiveness, peace and
harmony, moving on etc..........

Bye.
Teddy Lester

ps he's lucky it's not 1978 - he might have been birched !!!!

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, colin bray <colinbray@...> wrote:

> Utterly sad, especially as you read both these articles.
>
> This may sound strange but I wonder if it would have happened if
Peel were still alive. Andy just loved John and would have been
desperate not to disappoint him. In losing him I suspect he lost a
father.

> Is that overstating it?
>

> To: peel@...: robfleay@...: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 15:21:27 +0000Subject:
[peel] More sad Kershaw news

> Andy Kershaw was released from prison last Friday.A quiet upbeat
article appeared in the Daily Mail including some of Andy's prison
diary which shows he still has a sense of
humourhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbizne
ws.html?in_article_id=523609&in_page_id=1773Then yesterday there was
an interview in The Daily Mirror where he appeared to be very angry
indeed.http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/latest/2008/03/03/exclusive-
andy-kershaw-s-first-interview-since-leaving-jail-89520-
20338693/Today it is reported that he's been arrested again from
breaching the restraining order - very sad indeed.--------------------
---------------------Email sent from www.virginmedia.com/emailVirus-
checked using McAfee(R) Software and scanned for spam

> Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge
with star power.
> http://club.live.com/star_shuffle.aspx?
icid=starshuffle_wlmailtextlink_jan