[peel] Re: Oops, I did it again

John Bravin john.bravin@...
Mon Jun 30 21:05:19 CEST 2008

One day late as I had to watch Spain trash Germany at Euro 2008 and Jay
Z trash Noel at Glastonbury.

Right now No 49 (Clash - Police and Thieves) is ripping to MP3 so the
whole C120 should be done tonight. I obviously didn't like No. 50
(Buzzcocks - What do you get?) back in 1979 so that is one of the
missing tracks. All Peel voice links intact so far.

It will take me a day or two to work out how to upload.

John